Park Hyatt or Sofitel

G'day all, 

Just wondering in terms of being low key with bringing back a girl to your room, which Hotel would be more subtle/ which have you experienced is more discrete? 

i also searched on the forum and others that Sofitel doesnt have a "joiner fee" does Park Hyatt? im still tossing between which i should stay at. 

Park Hyatt has a way better pool and the rooms look flashy, Sofitels look slightly outdated but the price is way better (more to spend on the "joiners" am i right?) 

OR if you lads can recommend other 5 star places you've had experiences with that were positive? 

Really appreciated the advice! 

Can't comment on joiner fees, but Park Hyatt is the better hotel by far. Probably less guest friendly as its pushes towards high end customers.

Sofitel is still good and an easy location for both Nana and Cowboy.

Landmark is the oldest and most run down of the three, but very guest friendly.

The new Hyatt Regency (almost next door to Sofitel) could be a good option too.

• Upvote 1

The Landmark is nice & easy just walk straight in no joiners fee no need for girl to hand ID to reception etc pool is nice too

You're visiting again in April? which room do you usually stay in? or you really dont care because all the rooms are fine? 

Can't comment on joiner fees, but Park Hyatt is the better hotel by far. Probably less guest friendly as its pushes towards high end customers.

Sofitel is still good and an easy location for both Nana and Cowboy.

Landmark is the oldest and most run down of the three, but very guest friendly.

The new Hyatt Regency (almost next door to Sofitel) could be a good option too.

hmm, i am also thinking of staying at the hyatt regency, i guess sofitel, hyatt regency and Landmark do have the most advantageous location in comparison to Park Hyatt. 

You can take girl up via cafeteria to bypass reception at Park Hyatt.  The new Hyatt Regency is girl friendly. also has nice pool  I think they don't really care if you register girl or not currently. 

Making me lean towards Hyatt regency now. 

Thanks all for your input! 

You're visiting again in April? which room do you usually stay in? or you really dont care because all the rooms are fine?

Yes there next month but staying at a different hotel this time like to mix it up a bit. Usually just go for the standard room as it is nice enough but have had a couple of upgrades. For around 4000B a night it’s fine. Can’t fault the location or girl friendliness prob the best of both in BKK!

• Upvote 1