Hotel as nice as the land mark

The Amari boulevard up Soi 5 is quite nice. I think it’s just the boulevard now. Was cheaper than landmark a while ago.

Wow

A very well known hotel that charge's joiner fee's (or used to) also in a not very nice area

Try Novotel Ploenchit or Majestic Grande soi 2

Only problem is this

Landmark is a 5* hotel, but more 4.5* IMHO. In the immediate area all 5* hotels are more expensive than Landmark

You will need to lower your sights if you want cheaper than Landmark, good 4* hotels in the area besides Novotel and Majestic Grande

Solitaire soi 13

Mercure soi 11

Dream Soi 15   Dream is also classed as 5* but again more 4.5*

Edited by slalom

Only problem is this

Landmark is a 5* hotel, but more 4.5* IMHO. In the immediate area all 5* hotels are more expensive than Landmark

You will need to lower your sights if you want cheaper than Landmark

I concur - if you can afford it, IMHO the Landmark is very nice and super convenient. I usually spring for the club level and enjoy the breakfast, evening meal, some free laundry, and the great views from the high floors. 

You won't find as nice as Landmark for same price, def not for 100 Euro's in the Nana area.

There's a brand new Novotel on Soi4, like just opened, and it has a cool roof bar too. Coming up at about 60 Euro's a night booking direct for a random night a couple of months ahead right now when i just checked. 10% off that if you're an Accor club member.

I'd stay there just because everything is new, fresh, will be working, not worn out and you know the aircon will be clean and crisp. Staff will still be trying to impress too, probably being overseen by someone from HO for the first couple of months.

From their site - 

"Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 4 is located in the heart of the bustling business and entertainment district in Bangkok. Only a short walk from the Nana BTS SkyTrain station, it is ideal for both business and leisure travelers with easy access to bars, entertainment venues, shopping malls. The hotel features 185 rooms, a contemporary restaurant, swimming pool, fitness centre and Rooftop Bar with stunning 270 degree views of Bangkok. The hotel provides an on demand shuttle service."