Soi 2 to soi 4

I’m not sure how far down soi 2 you are. I was down at UTC hotel sub soi 2 off soi 4 and there was a small alley that linked the hotel with soi 4

There used to be a walkway opposite grand majestic or majestic grand hotel on soi 2 that goes to soi 4

You’ll end up close to Hillary bar on 4

There’s so much building going on in that area it looks like it’s going to be a new place in a year or two

Enjoy it while it lasts

I just checked google maps and noticed that there are many linked roads that don’t appear on the map. Probably because the map car can’t go there.

My guess is you won’t be able to locate a walking path until you’re there.

There are lots of walking shortcuts in the area

Lohas has entry from both soi 4 and 2 , stayed many times , this used to b a great hotel , getting a bit worn is some rooms but still nice, good that washing machine in room , if you here for a few days, only thing i do not like to much is shower in the bath, as  i have had a few slips  in that bath nearly knock my self out .

No bother bring any one back , there used to b a night watch man on soi entry at night but he just says hello and that's it, reception  don't even see u if u in building 2 ,

Forgot good pool and gym .

Edited by ANDY2463

• 1 month later...

Lohas has entry from both soi 4 and 2 , stayed many times , this used to b a great hotel , getting a bit worn is some rooms but still nice, good that washing machine in room , if you here for a few days, only thing i do not like to much is shower in the bath, as i have had a few slips in that bath nearly knock my self out .

No bother bring any one back , there used to b a night watch man on soi entry at night but he just says hello and that's it, reception don't even see u if u in building 2 ,

Forgot good pool and gym .

I am planning to book it for my coming trip in Apr. Nice to know that it has entry from soi 4, but i could not find a walk way on google map. Is this walk way pass through some private property or a general walk way???

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

Also, you can cut thru little side street where “The Mexican “ restaurant is located, you will come out between the 2 “Hillary’s. Also, FYI, Lohas tuk tuk is 24 hour service, put their number on your phone,had a couple 4-5am pickups at soi2 and Suk...lol.