Citrus Suites Sukhumvit 6

Has any members stayed at Citrus Suites Sukhumvit 6 ? Just want to know if its girl friendly ? I normally stay next door at the Dynasty Grande but I think its getting dated plus I found out the hard way that they have a policy of no girls under 20 years allowed into the Hotel.

I stayed there in February, was girl friendly (I don't know what the situation is with multiple girls at the same time). Reception took the girls ID, and called to check all OK when she left.

A very nice place and I would stay again.

• 5 months later...

Have stayed here the last 2 times in Bangkok last time being a month ago. Location is great, very good staff, room cleaning is spot on. Rooms are nice still newer enough to not show any wear & tear. Rooms very quiet & comfortable beds with a nice walk in shower. Breakfast was good enough although am not a great breakfast person, so coffee & small omelette usually enough.

Pool is on rooftop, small but good enough for a dip & sun lounges provided, could possibly get crowded there don't know as only ever used for a quick dip. I would certainly stay there again, both my stays where only for 2 days per time so ticked the boxes for me.