hotel with good wifi and smoking rooms in bkk? Help please

hI I am having trouble finding a hotel under 25 that allows smoking inside the rooms or with good wifi.  Its nearly impossible to find one with both.   I was contemplating on getting an apartment becasue i heard they are a lot more lenient with the smoking in the rooms but it doesnt always have great wifi.  Im really sorry but can anyone help me out with this problem.  I dont care about the location somewhere in bkk.  

wifii provided by a hotel will suck unless you are paying top dollar in which case it would be nearly impossible to find a smoking room. how long are you staying? better chance of good wifi in apt, just depends on owner's subscription - e.g. this apt gets 90 Mbps down (out of theoretical maximum 100) from FTTN then distributed by quad mimo WAPs in each room. but the mobile data networks are fast and reliable in many parts of BKK (though are oversubscribed in many high density spots too), so i would consider getting a top tier data plan on a local sim and either hotspotting or getting a cheap 4g usb modem and a dedicated sim for laptop if heavy user. if you have further questions after checking out more options i will be happy to answer anything data network related, but for the smoking, sorry i finally managed to quit a few years ago... [emoji12]

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

actually im thinking about a hotel.  Im not really sure about which hotel or guesthouse.  Most of them of either one or none at all.   I understand why they would be reluctant about smoking but jesus theres a lot of us out there.  Why cant they just spare a couple of rooms for us.