Hotel with nice pool between Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza

Hi,

I'm staying on Bangkok only a couple of days so I wanted to visit Soi Cowbay and Nana Plaza. Just curious if there any nice hotel that I should look at. I would like to explore beer bars/massage places/and some discos. 

Any hotels that will put me in between Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy or should I just maybe see one place  <_<

Oh and the hotel should be GF. 

Hi,

I'm staying on Bangkok only a couple of days so I wanted to visit Soi Cowbay and Nana Plaza. Just curious if there any nice hotel that I should look at. I would like to explore beer bars/massage places/and some discos.

Any hotels that will put me in between Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy or should I just maybe see one place <_>

Oh and the hotel should be GF.

Park Plaza at soi 16 is a good option...guest friendly

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

If price was not an issue then Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit for their pool, but it is one more for relaxing in than doing laps.

Other SPG/ Marriott group hotels to look at are The Westin (across from Sheraton Grande) and Four Points (close to The Westin) and both have pools you could do laps in.

The Sofitel Sukhumvit would also be worth checking out if wanting a really nice hotel and there are plenty of other hotel options in Bangkok.

A night in Nana Plaza and a night in Soi Cowboy is easily done, walking between them is 10-20 minute walk or get a moto taxi.

If price was not an issue then Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit for their pool, but it is one more for relaxing in than doing laps.

Other SPG/ Marriott group hotels to look at are The Westin (across from Sheraton Grande) and Four Points (close to The Westin) and both have pools you could do laps in.

The Sofitel Sukhumvit would also be worth checking out if wanting a really nice hotel and there are plenty of other hotel options in Bangkok.

A night in Nana Plaza and a night in Soi Cowboy is easily done, walking between them is 10-20 minute walk or get a moto taxi.

Agree, I commonly stay at Four Points since is right in the middle between both locations and practically right next to Thermae. Their pool is decent size on the rooftop, and they have a casual rooftop bar there if you just wanted to relax during the day before goin out.

I enjoyed my stay at Terminal 21 Grand Hotel.

They have a very nice infinity style pool.

Very close to Cowboy. And very walkable to Nana Plaza.

Private entrance into Terminal 21 mall and Asoke BTS.

The only knock on this place is that they don’t serve alcohol. But no big deal for me as I preferred to drink elsewhere anyway.

(You could always bring your own libations into your room if needed)

Crash

b75c25b12bd6db2c5c699a9d2d219a9e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk