Hotel with adjoining door for parents with kids

I have some friends visiting Bkk with 3 kids in their late teens. What I am looking for is a hotel that has a common adjoining door to the parents room so the parents still have privacy and the kids can do what they want. Somewhere around Sukumvit Rd close to BTS is a bonus. Cheers for reply.

Fanx mrfreeze.... I have searched Agoda  and also Trip Advisor but have not found anything. I have also searched this forum but no hits... Will check Four points...Cheers

Edited by romill

Just confirming Sheraton by Four Seasons have adjoining rooms. They recommend to book prior to arrival to guarantee availability. Thanks for help again guys especially Mrfreeze.

Just confirming Sheraton by Four Seasons have adjoining rooms. They recommend to book prior to arrival to guarantee availability. Thanks for help again guys especially Mrfreeze.

No problem, I was sure I had a room with connecting door in the past there.

In my bookings I now put a note saying no connecting door.

Also a tip is to join the SPG hotel reward program before booking and booking through their website will get 5% discount and free WiFi.

Also they a best rate guarantee so there should not be a price difference using Agoda etc.