Suggestions for hotel near shock39club

Thanks ! How is the scene inside? How to proceed with any of the FLs?

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

It's a bit of a Star Wars bar. The only late night FL club left now I think. The crowd seemed a bit more errr diverse than usual when I was there earlier this year. Get a cab don't walk there or back at the sort of times you'll be going/leaving there. I would advise going in, getting a drink, finding a girl and Foxtrot Oscaring it back to your hotel or a short time room straight away. I'd lean towards a short time room tbh. 

Any girl who looks at you and doesn't instantly look away is a FL who is interested. Say hello. Ask if they're here for fun or if they're working or words to that effect. Do whatever 2 min interview you have or like to use with girls. Prices are all over the place I find, the black girls are cheapest and the fake Russians the dearest. Opening offers for LT will likely be 3000-6000. Knock 1000 off whatever they open with straight away. Pay whatever you're comfortable and happy with, their is no "right" price imo.

• Upvote 1

Thanks shaksey ! This is very useful information.

It's a bit of a Star Wars bar. The only late night FL club left now I think. The crowd seemed a bit more errr diverse than usual when I was there earlier this year. Get a cab don't walk there or back at the sort of times you'll be going/leaving there. I would advise going in, getting a drink, finding a girl and Foxtrot Oscaring it back to your hotel or a short time room straight away. I'd lean towards a short time room tbh.

Any girl who looks at you and doesn't instantly look away is a FL who is interested. Say hello. Ask if they're here for fun or if they're working or words to that effect. Do whatever 2 min interview you have or like to use with girls. Prices are all over the place I find, the black girls are cheapest and the fake Russians the dearest. Opening offers for LT will likely be 3000-6000. Knock 1000 off whatever they open with straight away. Pay whatever you're comfortable and happy with, their is no "right" price imo.

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...

When i was a bit flush i used to stay on soi 11 at Citdines ,or A Loft, we where regulars at Shock, u are so right it is like the Star Wars bar, but we had a some realy good nights here, (i do not know if it is still open ?  good boy now), go out do the bars , get Taxi ,

sure it was 300 bht to get in, but i never every arrived here sober so no excuses.  I am a good happy Drunk and not had many problems, so tend to get on with folk, so Shock is ok 4 me,  once arrived and a gang of Indian lads having a right session, yes true,  so ended up having a right laugh with them, they must have won the Indian Lottery coz they where on a mission.

I did try to get a round in (true your honor) but truth I can not truly remember, got chatting to a older lady I know from Morning Night Bar there making a few quid, not my type or her friend, but they both woke up in my room, I was as drunk as 50 men, or so I am told. So happy they had not had there way with me, (sure I would have remembered hahah ) paid them as fast I could and got them in a taxi b4 any one seen me. citidines ,

Know this oldest post but just in case any one still likes Shock ,