Hotel for ultra short stay (8 am to 3 pm)

I'm having a short stopover in Bangkok Next month and i'm looking for a cheap hotel room where i can checkin around 8 am and checkout again later that day around 3 pm. I dont require anything fancy just a bed a aircon and location close to Sukhumvit nana station. (and yes i know any hotel will do this if i buy 2 nights but i rather save the money)

Do any of you have any suggestions for me?

Edited by Nonametom

You could try Royal Express Bangkok. They are in the first right hand sub Soi off Soi 8. Shit rooms, no elevator but cleanish and AC....even if you have to get 2 nights, it’s pretty cheap.

To get them to agree I think you would have to deal directly with them.... the booking engines won’t work for anything but regular transactions.

You could try Royal Express Bangkok. They are in the first right hand sub Soi off Soi 8. Shit rooms, no elevator but cleanish and AC....even if you have to get 2 nights, it’s pretty cheap.

To get them to agree I think you would have to deal directly with them.... the booking engines won’t work for anything but regular transactions.

Thanks for the suggestion, i send them an email.