Ibis sathorn

Ibis are currently having a big sale with all their hotels in Bangkok..even a new one opening up on the River front, in Jan. That one does seems a little to far out from action, but the Sathorn one is close to Silom or Patpong. I have only been there once off Sala Daeng..This hotel is probably a walk to that..but it does have the free shuttle to MRT and BTS.

I know Sukhumvit almost too well. I just want to branch out..while still having easy access with Skytrain/MRT. See some new neighborhoods.

Ibis was having 50% off sales..so, for 900 baht with taxes-in Bangkok..ya can't really go wrong..?

Or can I?

Ibis are currently having a big sale with all their hotels in Bangkok..even a new one opening up on the River front, in Jan. That one does seems a little to far out from action, but the Sathorn one is close to Silom or PatPong. I have only been there once off Sala Daeng..This hotel is probably a walk to that..but it does have the free shuttle to MRT and BTS.

I know Sukhumvit almost too well. I just want to branch out..while still having easy access with Skytrain/MRT. See some new neighborhoods.

Ibis was having 50% off sales..so, for 900 baht with taxes-in Bangkok..ya can't really go wrong..?

Or can I?

yup booked my stay for Jan. 25 - 29 good deal. Ibis nana