Hotel Galleria 10

Hi guys,

Anyone stayed before this hotel: Galleria 10?

It is located in soi 10 alley, opposite the road will be thermae

Looks good from the photo, with a rooftop pool as well.

Yes I’ve stayed there...There’s a slight walk up and down soi 10 from the main road but the hotel does offer a free tuktuk which I’m not sure ran late at night (I didn’t mind the walk personally ...it’s only 5 minutes or so but some don’t like that sort of thing esp in the heat) I brought a girl back from thermae so it’s definately within walking distance. Definately guest friendly hotel too. Also keep in mind you need to cross sukhumvit road via bridge/overpass to get to and from thermae so once you get to sukhumvit road you can’t just cross over to thermae you need to walk a bit further up or down the main road then cross over via bridge then head back towards thermae on the other side (but yeah not too far) and vice versa...

Didn’t try the pool (I had a look at it ...the pool area was near the bar so a bit crowded for me the one time I went to check it out...I like to chill by a pool haha)

The hotel is also in a good central location for getting around. I’d recommend galleria 10 if you get a good rate in fact I’m staying there again in 2 weeks, so yes imo it’s good enough for a return visit.

Edited by wallywest

i stayed here last year and won't return. i honestly cannot remember too many specifics about the hotel, but i remember that in general, i was somewhat disappointed. breakfast was quite lackluster, check-out took a long time and the room had some small annoyances. it was also a little further down the soi than i expected and there weren't cabs / mototaxis available. combined with the heat (and having to wear business attire) that was somewhat annoying. imho you should be able to find a better hotel in this price range.

as i said, i really can't give you a very specific feedback, sorry, besides not being able to recommend it in general.

Thanks wallywest and petehoax for your feedbacks.. Cheers and enjoy your other choices of hotels

There are too many to choose from and just trying to get the best deal / best benefits i can get. This galleria hotel per night for me 1700 baht with free BF and late checkout @ 4pm. Not too sure if late checkout is really true, but seems a good deal anyway

I will post another review once I experience it during my stay. 

I stayed there in 2016 for three nights was ok, think the only problem was I had ants in the room also it was kind of pricey for what you get think I paid 1800baht per night. Good location tho and it is a descent option but for me Id only go if it was very cheap

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed there last June. It's probably not worth it if you're not getting a good deal.the location isn't ideal but the walk isn't too bad. There's a bj bar at the corner of the soi and checkinn bar if you're into Ladyboys. The room was a bit on the small side. The rooftop pool and bar weren't awful.

• 2 weeks later...

Just returned from my trip. I would like to say this virgin stay at Galleria 10 really makes my trip a good one.

First of all, the location is not too deep inside Soi 10 alley, maybe about 7 mins, only thing is the hot weather that still makes you sweat.

Second, the customer service from my experience, is good. Attentive to my needs and request, Shower not working, one call, everything fixed within minutes. Extra towel, not an issue, Need a bottle opener, just ask haha

Third, think is my lucky day, reach the hotel around 10am, managed to check-in at that time, prefer to pay upfront with cash and confirmed that I have late checkout at 4pm. 

Fourth, definitely guest friendly without question asked,when girl left, the receptionist will call up and ask if everything alright

Lastly, the breakfast is a little disappointing with little variety but its not a big issue

Got a peek at the gym, equipment looks new with a few ear and tear but never got the chance to try. Pool looks small but sitting on the benches beside the pool, drinking beer, good enjoyment :D