Majestic Grand

Cheers I have stayed twice at Nana hotel and know how far it is away like the fact Annies world famous soapy massage parlour is across the road. Was just wondering if it was worth the extra money as you have stayed several times that's good enough for me.   

Cheers I have stayed twice at Nana hotel and know how far it is away like the fact Annies world famous soapy massage parlour is across the road. Was just wondering if it was worth the extra money as you have stayed several times that's good enough for me.

there are 2 hotels that i use:

Majestic Suites, 3 star, around the corner of Nana Plaza

Majestic Grande, 4 star, near Annies.

Grande has a bit more comfort and the rooms look better. Still, Suites has everything you need, a bed, shower and a tv..

Plus the service in Suites is better than in Grande IMO.

Booked day trip to the Thailand-Burma railway and half day trip to see the Temples less than £80 for both

i would not do it like that. just grab a taxi for a good price and sort everything out on the web..where to go, what to see etc.

hope you will enjoy your tours!

i would not do it like that. just grab a taxi for a good price and sort everything out on the web..where to go, what to see etc.

hope you will enjoy your tours!

cheers thought about that but being single decided to do a tour a mate and his wife did it last year loved it only about 6 on it only £80 the both but can cancel free thought of the other hotel but got a good deal 60 th treat :D Had a bad few months with idiots and family after my money worse than BG's.  :o