Hope Land Hotel Sukhumvit 8 ?

Sorry, not sure if this is the right place to post this, but has anyone stayed at Hope Land Hotel on Sukhumvit 8? It is guest friendly from a reply i have received from them but I just want to know what peoples input are on this place. Rooms look pretty nice and has a nice small pool with a small garden/relax area. I guess the major concern is location. I do not have much to compare with as I only stayed at Nana Plaza Hotel and the location could not be beat, but for my second time around I wanted to see if I should change it up or not.

I've stayd there a few months ago. It is girl friendly and I don't have any complaints except for bad wifi but I used my cellular connection so it didn't matter for me. It's not far from Nana if you take the short cut via Lolitas (if you stop there it takes longer though :D)

I would stay again if I get a good price. (around 2000b)

I've stayd there a few months ago. It is girl friendly and I don't have any complaints except for bad wifi but I used my cellular connection so it didn't matter for me. It's not far from Nana if you take the short cut via Lolitas (if you stop there it takes longer though :D)

I would stay again if I get a good price. (around 2000b)

Thanks for the input! yea the location is the one thing i was kind of weary about as I was spoiled with Nana hotel. Plus the food around the area sound pretty intriguing as well.

• 4 weeks later...