Sofitel Sukhumvit

I stayed there in early October last year. Fantastic hotel with amazing rooms ( i had a standard Luxury Room).

The rooftop bar is a great place for a cocktail before heading down with your girl. 

Was never any comments from the staff when I brought girls up (5 times).

What i love about Sofitel is that they offer a choice of early check in or late check out to Gold members, and you can purchase a late check out for about 25% of a full day fee (5pm check out).

I know many people feel that the 5* hotels are not worth the money compared to the rest thats on offer. But coming from Scandinavia its amazing being able to get a 5* hotel room for around 130 USD per night.

post-34928-0-88406200-1520327414_thumb.jpg

post-34928-0-80985600-1520327422_thumb.jpg

Another vote for the Sofitel...And the gym is excellent as well.

For a decent hotel for less $$, try to "new" Mercure on Soi 11. The old President Palace. Not nearly as nice as the Sofitel, but cheaper and a great location.

I've booked there for June.

Was considering the Sofitel over by Lumpini Park for a few night, as the view is spectacular. Or maybe I'll just go there for lunch one day instead.

Great news! I will be arriving there this week and stay couple of nights. Do you know maybe if guests can eat breakfast with you or you pay extra for that? I will have access to the Club Lounge. 

Hi Cross, I had club access as well, but only ate there the 1st day as I felt the general breakfast downstairs had much better variety. However if your looking to get eggs benedict made for you and a decent spread the club lounge is good.

Did you already book your room? When I was there last year I booked the room for two so one morning bringing down the girl for breakfast was no problem. 

Hi Cross, I had club access as well, but only ate there the 1st day as I felt the general breakfast downstairs had much better variety. However if your looking to get eggs benedict made for you and a decent spread the club lounge is good.

Did you already book your room? When I was there last year I booked the room for two so one morning bringing down the girl for breakfast was no problem. 

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, already booked but for two as well. Good to know no issues were made. 

Intersting that breakfast downstairs might be better. Good tip. 

• 4 months later...

Just stayed here for 3 nights in July first week.

Fantastic hotel, beautiful large rooms and bathroom.

Had booked as double. No problem whatsoever. They called confirming if i was expecting a guest and then kept her ID and sent her up.

When I was with the girl myself, they didn't ask her for any ID.

Will stay here again for sure. Highly recommend.

Its legendary. Where David Carridine, the TV and Movie legend from Kill Bill was found in a hotel room closet asphyxiated with cum dripping from his dick.....rumored to be the work of a couple of ladyboys.

Ask for the Grasshopper Suite.

David Carradine died in Swissotel Nai Lert Park, not here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...