Tenface Serviced residence

Wow!..That place looks amazing. Would definitely have booked were I visiting October, but sadly will not be hitting Bangkok until November 19th. A fantastic opportunity for someone though to sample this fantastic looking place. Thanks for posting

If you happen to be planning a trip to Bangkok this month, I suggest you give this residence a look. The deal for October is fantastic. Slashed prices for a creme d' la creme accommodation.

http://www.tenfacebangkok.com/about.php

onebedsuite-boutique-tenface-bangkok-hotel_3.jpg tenfacesuite-boutique-tenface-bangkok-hotel_3.jpg tenfacesuite-boutique-tenface-bangkok-hotel_5.jpg thegallery-boutique-tenface-bangkok-hotel_1.jpg thegallery-boutique-tenface-bangkok-hotel_1.jpg thegallery-boutique-tenface-bangkok-hotel_2.jpg thegallery-boutique-tenface-bangkok-hotel_5.jpg thegallery-boutique-tenface-bangkok-hotel_25.jpg thegallery-boutique-tenface-bangkok-hotel_26.jpg thegallery-boutique-tenface-bangkok-hotel_28.jpg thegallery-boutique-tenface-bangkok-hotel_29.jpg thegallery-boutique-tenface-bangkok-hotel_29.jpg thegallery-boutique-tenface-bangkok-hotel_30.jpg twobedpresuite-boutique-tenface-bangkok-hotel_2.jpg twobedpresuite-boutique-tenface-bangkok-hotel_4.jpg twobedsuite-boutique-tenface-bangkok-hotel_1.jpg twobedsuite-boutique-tenface-bangkok-hotel_3.jpg

Reservation and room rates:

October deals

Booked in Dec since I'm a big fan of Bacchus nearby. Got it on Agoda for a hell of a lot cheaper than the direct price ($80 ai). Thanks for the good suggestion xcess. wj

• 2 weeks later...