Holiday Inn Sukhumvit 22

This hotel has a great location, I have stayed here 3 times in the last couple of years. On the ground floor there is a nice bar with a couple of pool tables. Drinks a little expensive. Across the road there are a few beer bars, Nice cold beers and friendly chatty ladies. A few hundred metres up Soi 22 you will find Queens Plaza - Lots of bars to drink and play pool. Queens Plaza is a bit run down - but still OK for a bit of fun. About 10 minute walk along Sulhumvit and over the road you’ll find Soi Cowboy. Terminal 21 is also close for lots of shopping. The hotel itself is quite modern-although the rooms seem cheaply furnished - but comfortable enough. Breakfast buffet is good. Nice pool area. Indian themed restaurant on top floor which I didn’t try. Hotel is guest friendly with no joiner fee,

• Upvote 2

This hotel has a great location, I have stayed here 3 times in the last couple of years. On the ground floor there is a nice bar with a couple of pool tables. Drinks a little expensive. Across the road there are a few beer bars, Nice cold beers and friendly chatty ladies. A few hundred metres up Soi 22 you will find Queens Plaza - Lots of bars to drink and play pool. Queens Plaza is a bit run down - but still OK for a bit of fun. About 10 minute walk along Sulhumvit and over the road you’ll find Soi Cowboy. Terminal 21 is also close for lots of shopping. The hotel itself is quite modern-although the rooms seem cheaply furnished - but comfortable enough. Breakfast buffet is good. Nice pool area. Indian themed restaurant on top floor which I didn’t try. Hotel is guest friendly with no joiner fee,

Yes i agree with you. It is at the corner of Soi 22 and there are lots of massage parlours down the lane

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

I've stayed here a few times. Great location and they have an on/off club in the basement and I heard they recently got busted for having an after hours club on the ground or second floor that i'd never even heard about. They used to have a club on the top floor but it's an Indian restaurant now. 

Pool area is nice as mentioned, I've always got early check for no cost and no probs with guests. Rooms a bit small imo and aircon can't quite handle the hottest days I found when there in May once. 

Shame the bar/restaurant Bangkok Betty shutdown, it was a quality venue. Usual rent increase nonsense.

• 2 weeks later...

One of the best as the staff is super friendly, it is girl friendly as they make a call from reception on arrival of the guest to take your approval before allowing the guest to go to your room. It's vicinity to small bars on the other side of road make it super convenient.

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...