Radisson Blu Plaza Review

Hahaha I know what you mean AtlasPo, do the same myself.

A little tip for when you're booking this hotel.
So you'd like a bigger room, or maybe Business class room so get Exec lounge access, but it's not a dealbreaker if you don't get it?

Well, book the Deluxe Room (their basic room), once you go past the booking stage the site will offer you a bunch of "upgrades", which can be loads of different things.......airport pickup, breakfast, massage, room upgrade, etc.

You'll find that the "upgrade" cost to stay in a bigger room, is much less than if you directly select that room, could be 50-60% less.

The only catch is that it's not certain that you will get the upgrade. If the bigger room is available during your stay, then you'll be auto-upgraded and charged the additional cost. It doesn't work every time, but it 's worked a few times for me and it's a much cheaper way of booking a better/bigger room.

thank you everyone for your posts as i was thinking to go to radisson blu plaza soon. really appreciating. i was just wondering if i may PM you with questions (if you don't mind) as i'm new here. I mean, i want to PM those who've already been there. ty.

• 5 months later...

I have stayed a couple times at this Hotel...

It seemed very quiet to me , the lobby bar is awesome, but never anyone there for some reason i could not figure it out..

but i met a couple girls there before going up to room. never a problem.

Service and all staff were excellent , room was standard but super clean and comfortable . no complaints.

Best thing was Brewskis on the roof...WOW. What a view.

I always saw a few FL high end gals there.

I met a beautiful Gal there on my last night , she was sitting alone at one of the EDGE sits overlooking city , and looking very lonely and sexxxy.

Started a conversation with her and she told me she was a school teacher. So i kinda thought hmmm this is gonna take some time to maybe i should move on...then she hinted she was FL and working also .

We had a few more drinks and snacks , and went down to room and she was one of the best i,ve had in BKK.....she really got into it and would not give up on getting my junior up for round 2...she succeeded and got a good tip :)

Anyways...got carried away with memory of pussy , SOOOO , yes great hotel.

With a weird wine bar just below Brewskis...again, empty.