Swissotel Le Concorde

Hi all. So just over a month to go till my next trip. I fly into Bangkok and will stay a night before getting an early morning flight the next day to krabi. (Will be back to bkk toward the end)

I fancied staying in Ratchada and picked Swissotel Le Concorde. Everything I’ve read on google suggests it’s not GF.

Just wondering how I can get around this. I’ve got a girl lined up to stay the night (non bar girl). Can I maybe just say when I check in something like my gf is staying with me but she’s at work. She will come later.

Thanks

Hi all. So just over a month to go till my next trip. I fly into Bangkok and will stay a night before getting an early morning flight the next day to krabi. (Will be back to bkk toward the end)

I fancied staying in Ratchada and picked Swissotel Le Concorde. Everything I’ve read on google suggests it’s not GF.

Just wondering how I can get around this. I’ve got a girl lined up to stay the night (non bar girl). Can I maybe just say when I check in something like my gf is staying with me but she’s at work. She will come later.

Thanks

Yes, if it is just one night and one girl should not be a problem. Just check her in as your gf when she arrives. Assuming your booking is for 2. I have not stayed at this hotel, but have stayed at a Swissotel Nai Lert Bangkok before it closed and had no issue bringing back girls.

Swissotel Le Concorde - HA HA - while walking past this hotel numerous times on my way to the Lord and other soapy massage parlors, I have thought about staying at this hotel for a few nights in order to immerse myself more fully in the BKK Ratchadaphisek Road soapie scene. If I were you, I would not worry about this hotel being girl friendly, I suspect it is, but rather I would stay here in order to take full advantage of this hotel's rather unique location proximate to many if not most of BK's best soapy massage parlors. There are plenty of good restaurants in the neighborhood as well, so I wouldn't even bother going to Sukhumvit if I were staying here for a few days. 

For your non bar girl's visit, just tell the concierge you are expecting your girlfriend and I am 100% sure there will be no problem.

Edited by gogul

• 3 months later...

Did you stay there?

I've never been but have recently read that it's super-ostentatious and has crazy roman-grecko-esque art and murals, or it did a few years ago. Is it still the same?