Siam Park, BKK - Has anyone been?

I've heard about this place but don't know anyone that has been.

http://www.siamparkcity.com/EN/E_HOME.html

It looks quite a big park. Has anyone been? Can anyone give a review of it? Prices etc?

Thanks

It's an OK amusement park, not as good as 6 Flags, etc. that you see in USA. Ticket prices: there are different packages, go to the web site and click on "tickets" in the small print on the bottom and then look at all the different packages. Remember, Thai idea of "safety" is not farang idea of safety. A couple of people were killed on one of the rides in 2008.

There is also another park you didn't mention, Safari World. It's a good place to go for entertainment. Lots of animal shows, dolphins and whales. A ride through an area where all the animals are not caged. Single price gets you in with no extras except food. Rides are not as thrilling or as dangerous as Siam Park, but it is all built around animals. About 150 - 200 baht taxi fare from Sukhimvit. Double pricing of course, but look it up at the website: http://www.safariworld.com/

Yes there is a zoo, also OK to spend a day walking around. Just ask any cab driver to take you to the "suan saat" (zoo).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hmmmmm....well think taking into account safety, I will give siam park a miss! would rather take my chances with the animals at

safari world! :) Double pricing well thats pretty standard anywhere on the tourist trail.

Might be worth a look for somewhere to go a bit different. I like to do the odd tourist bit now and then

just so I can say have done it :)

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...

was there a couple years a go. Was fun and relaxing. They were just installing the roller coaster rides. Got a ride in front of Nana hotel.. they picked me up hours later. ther girls seemed to wear the same suit.. one piece and not sexy at all.. Dream world was also a lot of fun.

• 11 months later...