Stayed here for a week earlier this month.

The hotel was built in early 2017 I believe.

It is located on the Police Station corner of Asoke.

IMAG0480 (Custom).jpg

Hotel on left. Stairs to Asoke BTS far right. Very convenient for Terminal 21 food hall/restaurants. Also a short walk to Sukhumvit MRT. 

They have a coffee show on the ground floor, but didn't try. No pool, gym, room service or laundry.

No problem walking girls back from Soi Cowboy or Thermae.

A 40b taxi ride from Nana.

They do not take the girls ID cards. No problem taking one girl after another, didn't try 2 at once.

IMAG0450 (Custom).jpg

The beds are comfy. The furniture is poorly assembled Ikea...just like home  :rolleyes:

IMAG0452 (Custom).jpg

Nice view of Asoke junction. Noisy most of the time. TV didn't have any English language channels. WiFi worked ok. Remote to AC was handy. Safe was "portable" :unsure:

IMAG0451 (Custom).jpg

All the staff seem to be female and super friendly.

Everything was clean and new.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for sharing! How much did you pay?

You're welcome atlaspopovic. :)

October is still low season. I stayed in a Deluxe room and paid 53 GBP which is roughly 2275 THB.

Booked through Agoda.com

@birdhaus Happy to help  :D

Good location but way overpriced at 2275 THB. Far better value to be had elsewhere.

I used to love to stay at Drop Inn on Sub Soi 20 just off Sukhumvit. Small discreet subsoi with some fun low pressure hostess bars next door and a nice breakfast. Fully girl friendly, inexpensive, good location good service.

• 2 weeks later...

To put this in perspective, I used to stay in a Hotel in the Ratchada area near Huai Khwang MRT station.

Very nice room (bigger than Connex or Drop Inn), complete with sofa and coffee table, quiet location, for less than 1000 baht/night.

As I said above, there's better value to be had if you can look outside the lower Sukhumvit corridor.

• 2 months later...