S Sukhumvit Suites review

I stayed here for 3 nights and i like it a lot. I booked via Agoda and i paid just under $65 CAD a night.

The room is clean with a hard wood floor. The entire building is non smoking which was one of the reasons i booked it. Bathroom includes a rain showerhead and provides basic amenities such as toothbrush and shampoo. Theres a kettle with complimentary coffee and tea.

Location is second to none. It is right next to pedestrian overpass that connects to Asoke BTS and terminal 21. MRT is also right around the corner. Soi Cowboy is a block away. Thermae is also a short walk away. When i picked up a girl there, we just walked back towards my room. Theres a family mart very closeby if you walk towards soi 23.

My room was on the 2nd floor facing the adjacent building but road noise was never an issue.

The lobby is on the 2nd floor, so you can skip the lobby if you bring back a girl. And yes, guest friendly.

The only thing you can nitpick is that it lacks a pool and gym. However, for a 3 star hotel, the bang for the buck is very high. Unless you are looking for upscale hotel, I wholeheartedly recommend this place.

Pros:

price

clean

guest friendly

Cons:

lack pool and and gym

EDIT: added pics

Y8uWlvE.jpg

At6p9xh.jpg

It's so guest friendly you wont't even have to look at the receptionist. The reception is on the 2nd floor, so you just bring your girl into the elevator on the 1st floor and go straight to your room.

Also, I'd like to mention that if you throw in a few more baht, you will get a bathtub.

The negative is that you only get 2 wifi slots. Probably not a problem for most, but some may have more devices (or multiple girls?).

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I also enjoyed my stay at S Sukhumvent Suites.

The reception is on the second floor and checking in your joiner seems to be optional. I checked my joiners in which consisted of just making a photocopy of the ladys ID. The location is great, close to Soi Cowboy and Terminal 21. I also walked ladys home from Thermae. No Pool and Gym, but the higher end hotels down the street sell days passes to their gym and pool. I bought a day pass to Sofitel 700 baht I think, not cheap but an option to have. My only knock on the place was problems with hot water in the shower, other people on trip advisor reported similar issues.