Sukhumvit Suites Review

So did a 5 days stayed in Sukhumvit Suites on my trip to Bangkok. $1900baht per night including tax. Small room but if you are just there to sleep it is decent. Normal amenities are available. Toothbrush, towels, water kettle, fridge and 2 free bottles of water per day. First floor is there bar so their front desk is on the second floor. Floor 3-6 requires a keycard to access. Now I liked this hotel for the location. Directly next to Asoke BTS and Sukhumvit MRT for transportation. Food, I could walk over to T21 food court. And then right around the corner is Soi Cowboy. Rooms are either facing the street, extremely noisy at night, facing the skybridge that links Asoke BTS to interchange 21 or one facing the alley leading up to The Continent hotel. Hotel is guest friendly. In the elevator, it states that all guest are required to drop off their ID at the front desk, but 2 times that I took somebody up, we just went straight to my room no problem. Highly recommended, but make sure to not get a room facing the street.