Air bnb

Am I the only one whose Airbnb map doesn't show the right location for each place?

Maybe? I haven't had any issues. Is this with a search or with a booking? I think AirBnB masks the actual address until you book; they just give you a general idea what neighborhood you'll be in.

Used it about 2 dozen time over the last few years in Thailand and never a bad experience. Just check the reviews, often they will give clues as to where it is located or at least remark on how close the BTS/MRT is.

• 1 month later...

I used airbnb on many occasions in Bangkok.. All good experience for me.

They might not give you the precise location. However, most will hint in text or tell you, if you ask.

I always make sure to read reviews. Even tho i just booked one for my november trip with few reviews, got to take a chance sometimes if seeing something i like:-)

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve used Airbnb in Europe and I think it’s a fantastic alternative to hotels. But there’s something I can’t get my head around.

If you’re mongering then surely your bed sheets being rotated out for fresh ones daily. I stayed in an apartment once, before Airbnb days and a girl I was with had just come off her period. Messed the sheets up big time and was a hassle to get them changed.

• Upvote 1

Was thinking about using it but as I sometimes have “guests“ I feel more comfortable when their ID is with the reception. Any bad experience with girls in AirBnb?

I have yet to have an bad experience. I never take girls of the streets, mainly from gogo bars and only ST unless i know the girl from past experince. However you never know, i might just have been lucky..

I’ve used Airbnb in Europe and I think it’s a fantastic alternative to hotels. But there’s something I can’t get my head around.

If you’re mongering then surely your bed sheets being rotated out for fresh ones daily. I stayed in an apartment once, before Airbnb days and a girl I was with had just come off her period. Messed the sheets up big time and was a hassle to get them changed.

Some places offer cleaning, change of towel and bedsheets.