September in bangkok

• 4 weeks later...

Flying solo can be fun, but a wingman is a handy asset for a really good night.

I'll be in Bangkok around6 September for a couple of weeks. Anyone interested in hooking up for a day or night prowl?

Wow...I arrive on Sept 6 for 2 weeks. Wouldn't mind hooking up for a few beers. Let me know if you are still interested and we can pm eachother the details.

Flying solo can be fun, but a wingman is a handy asset for a really good night.

I'll be in Bangkok around6 September for a couple of weeks. Anyone interested in hooking up for a day or night prowl?

PM me when you get into town if you want and I'll see if I can get away from the TGF for a night. Or she could come, too. She likes gogo crawls almost as much as I do :)

Flying solo can be fun, but a wingman is a handy asset for a really good night.I'll be in Bangkok around6 September for a couple of weeks. Anyone interested in hooking up for a day or night prowl?

PM me when you get into town if you want and I'll see if I can get away from the TGF for a night. Or she could come, too. She likes gogo crawls almost as much as I do :)

I will Be arriving around Sept. 8th and would love to Prowl with you!

Guys...Sept 8 Spankys at NANA 8:00 PM!!!! We can always move on from there. Hope all of us solo birds can have a good time together!!!