Hotels at Nana (ST)

• 4 weeks later...

In case you were still wondering/looking , here's a pic I took about 2 weeks ago of one of the st hotel rooms at Nana Plaza. I thought it was clean and basic, suitable for what was needed... Cost 3-350 baht for 2 hours (pretty dim photo and it may not look that great but the pic doesn't do it justice. It was fine)

IMG_3646.JPG

• Upvote 1

In case you were still wondering/looking , here's a pic I took about 2 weeks ago of one of the st hotel rooms at Nana Plaza. I thought it was clean and basic, suitable for what was needed... Cost 3-350 baht for 2 hours (pretty dim photo and it may not look that great but the pic doesn't do it justice. It was fine)

Which hotel was it in nana?

This is the hotel on the third floor up near Billboard in the corner next to the hair salon (not the one upstairs next to Erotica).

yes it is. I think last year I was in one on the other side of nana (also on 3rd floor) which I remember being dingier but I might've just been weirded out by it as it was my first time in one.

Thanks, I didn't even know there was another one near the one above Erotica. I noticed the one next to Butterflies is gone also.

The one next to Butterflies was bought out and should be opening again within a week or two. It's a totally different ballgame - completely refitted to a high standard

They have a place to scrub down the old fig and berries, like a wash basin? Or better yet, a shower?

The one next to Butterflies was bought out and should be opening again within a week or two. It's a totally different ballgame - completely refitted to a high standard

Perfect! Just in time for me to be making my exit from Bangkok. *sigh*