Nice Hotel Close to the Action - Applies Guest Friendly Modena by Fraser

Hello Gents,

First the title should have been Nice Hotel Close to the Action - Appears Guest Friendly Modena by Fraser (Where is the title edit button? - newbie on the site) 

I wanted to share a hotel I stayed in last year that was new at the time and just celebrated its one year anniversary. The hotel is Modena by Fraser and is one stop on the MRT from Asok Sukhumvit and was close enough for me to get to Soi Cowboy rather quickly. I had not heard of the Fraser hotel chain but the facilities were modern, clean and the staff great. It did not cost that much at about 45 dollars per night (which I know is somewhat expensive in BKK) but I thought I got a lot of value from the location and the hotel. It appears to be guest friendly because as I was being in my lovely date, we had to stop at the front desk because my key card had an issue at the elevator and no one at the front desk said anything to us. It was a short cab ride (less than 10 minutes) back to the hotel from Soi Cowboy because the MRT had closed.

It is rated 4.0-4.5 stars, so take a chance and splurge on yourself. Here is a picture (for what it's worth). Enjoy

post-34420-0-12624900-1503269424_thumb.j

2527 Rama IV Road, FYI Center 

(at the junction with Ratchadaphisek Road)
Khlong Toei District
Bangkok 10110, Thailand

02-Modena-by-Fraser-Bangkok-Lobby.jpg

Edited by SirChickenDigby