Majestic Grand

Dont stay until they reopen the Annies Soapy passage.

Part of the upside of this hotel is you are a very short walk from the action and the 7-11 on the corner...they are doing some construction now and you have to walk up to Sukhumvit and down Soi 4...not a killer but a pain in the ass.

I stayed there in January and didn't like it tbh the room had a weird smell and the hotel staff at night didn't seem that girl friendly. I mean I took girls whilst staying there but it was a real pain to get back the girls ID the next day. Had to fill out full address and all this other stuff in a book. Will not be staying there again.

I stayed there in January and didn't like it tbh the room had a weird smell and the hotel staff at night didn't seem that girl friendly. I mean I took girls whilst staying there but it was a real pain to get back the girls ID the next day. Had to fill out full address and all this other stuff in a book. Will not be staying there again.

Thank you I booked there already. May be I will cancel and book elsewhere

Majestic Grand and Majestic Suites are two different hotels.   Majestic Grand is directly across the street from Annies on Soi 2.

Follow up!

I was disappointed in Majestic Grand this time.

-The canceled my reservation even though I stayed there 4 times in the last 2 years.  It was through booking.com but they never informed me the reservation was canceled when I arrived I had to rebook at a cost of $200 more total.

-The wifi was either choppy or off entirely for the full 2 weeks.  Not one day did I have uninterrupted service. 

-The fact the easy access to Soi 4 was closed was a major bummer, it should be mentioned somewhere...you have to walk 2 blocks further to even go to the 7/11.  Not the end of the world but def not convenient when you are paying a premium for location

Edited by odddna