Dynasty Grande Hotel

I've stayed there a few times, and I prefer rooms pool side. You can hear some outside noise if you stay street side, but the rooms are still fairly quiet.

Thanks. Any other info (good or bad) about this hotel? I plan on coming back to LoS in November and considering this place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've stayed there a few times. It's my current favourite in the 2.5k price range.

Quiet but close to the action. The staff are excellent, the facilities are clean and fairly spacious. Gym is functional.

Pool facing rooms are definitely better.

I can't really fault it, for the price, location and standard you won't find better (provided your primary reason for being in BKK is mongering)

the food is ok, but like many BKK hotels it's overpriced for what it is.

Typically the street food around about is decent. Plus there's the bustop and swan restaurants on soi 4. Both are better than the hotels food in my opinion. Cheaper too.

Also right next door there's a 7-11 / salon / laundry place / Tailor. 

One thing i would point out is they have a joiner fee if a 3rd person joins. One joiner is fine but 2 at a time is a 1k fee. Although i strongly suspect it would never be enforced. They haven't once asked anyone i've brought back to leave their ID at the desk.

Personal preference for me is 5th floor on the pool side. Partly because the housekeeping on that floor are legends  ^_^  . Some of the nicest housekeeping staff i've seen in any hotel.

Edited by dave202
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the input from everyone.

I recall stopping by the lobby area on my trip in Feb. I was just roaming around taking in all the sights one day. Nice area and so close to NEP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Stayed here a number of times in 2008/9. Then the id and 3rd joiner was strictly imposed. It this is no longer the case then i may make a, return visit. The gym although functional was the best of any hotel i have stayed in.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk