Fishing Trip to Bkk 14-17 July

Hi Fellow BM's

I'm in for a few days mid July and wouldn't mind meeting up with some fellow mongers for a beer or three. If anyone is interested in some actual day-time fishing, I'll be hitting IT Monsters lake to see what I can dredge up from the deep - always happy to have some company.

That'll work up a hell of a thirst so I'll be doing a wander about in the evening. Usually wander about Nana & Cowboy but wouldn't mind hitting Patpong for old times sake. Haven't been there since maybe 2002...

Drop a line if you are in town. Cheers,

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Grumpy ,,,,,names Dave ,,,will be in BK around the same time ,,,would enjoy a beer ,,,where are you staying ?,,,will be staying near Cowboy myself ,,

Hi Fellow BM's

I'm in for a few days mid July and wouldn't mind meeting up with some fellow mongers for a beer or three. If anyone is interested in some actual day-time fishing, I'll be hitting IT Monsters lake to see what I can dredge up from the deep - always happy to have some company.

That'll work up a hell of a thirst so I'll be doing a wander about in the evening. Usually wander about Nana & Cowboy but wouldn't mind hitting Patpong for old times sake. Haven't been there since maybe 2002...

Drop a line if you are in town. Cheers,