Hotels Near Nana Plaza Or Soi Cowboy Map .. please Provide.

Try doing a search on Agoda and then pressing the map section. It will bring up all the hotels in the area that you may be interested in. Also did you have a budget in mind? Many addicts know of good hotels but depends on what you want to pay. last time i was there i paid £300 for a junior suite in the Royal President.

try this link should take you to the map area .

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/bangkok/royal_president_hotel.html

hope it works and kind regards

try the Dawin hotel soi4

town lodge soi 18

stable lodge soi 8 (i think )

better still book into the Nana hotel

hahahah

google it

less price = less comfort= less facilities= less security

town logde is only 1200 Baht a night and maybe a 10min walk to Soi Cowboy

and a 5 min sktrain ride to nana station

be careful out there cos it sounds like your first time in Bangkok

and the girls are hungry and can smell a first timer 100 nautical miles away

If i were you i would be getting advice on how not to get ripped off/cheated/robbed/scammed as well as hotel advice

stay safe there

rules of Bangkok

1 always pay your bill

2 don't fall in lub

3 avoid drugs and girls you suspect maybe on them

4 avoid arguments/fights with the locals you will always lose

5 all plans go out the door once you hit the ground

6 visit oily/soapy massage places

7 dont get too drunk

8 only take out enough cash for the day.. if you must take a wallet keep it in your front pocket

9 enjoy the girls and treat them with respect and dont rip them off..Hell hath no fury like a bar girl scorned..some girls know some serious thai dudes and if you fuck them over with lack of payment or abuse and the girls see you on the street better run real fast

10 Above all have fun and keep a low profile and be a nice bloke and you will have the time of your life

11 use a condom

any more to add gentlemen??

rules of Bangkok

1 always pay your bill

2 don't fall in lub

3 avoid drugs and girls you suspect maybe on them

4 avoid arguments/fights with the locals you will always lose

5 all plans go out the door once you hit the ground

6 visit oily/soapy massage places

7 dont get too drunk

8 only take out enough cash for the day.. if you must take a wallet keep it in your front pocket

9 enjoy the girls and treat them with respect and dont rip them off..Hell hath no fury like a bar girl scorned..some girls know some serious thai dudes and if you fuck them over with lack of payment or abuse and the girls see you on the street better run real fast

10 Above all have fun and keep a low profile and be a nice bloke and you will have the time of your life

11 use a condom

any more to add gentlemen??

Good set of rules. Can not think of anymore to add. All of them apart from the second should be easy enough to stick to - I have to remind myself of rule number 2 on a daily basis..... :D

Edit: make that an hourly basis...

Edited by leadpencil

Great rules ! Here's a few more. (1) - If you want her long time, negotiate a price for ST and another for LT with a big spread between (say 1000 & 2000). Lotsa girls have a friend call with a phony emergency at 3am and will bail on ya. (2) - if you can get Traveler's Checks free from your bank, stock up. The ATM fees are stupid these days. (3) - stay away from girls on the street. bad things can happen to a newbie. (4) - don't leave anything unlocked in the room that you can't lose. What can happen will happen. (5) - don't start sending her any $$. 99% of those "Mama sick, brother fall off motorcy, & water buffalo die" stories are complete bullshit. (6) - keep an eye on your 'check bin' in the bars and make sure you're only buying drinks for those you want to. (7) if you are alone, take your drink with you to the WC. You won't catch a 'micky finn' this way. Plenty more out there I'm sure. wj