Cheap furnished apartment/studio for two or three months

I'm planning to come to Bangkok for 2 or 3 months at a time due to visa requirements and would like to find somewhere cheap but livable each time. Any recommendations appreciated. I would prefer somewhere along the BTS (meaning near Sukhumvit) since I imagine I would be frequenting Nana Plaza and Cowboy regularly. I have lived in AC for many years and looking to break it up somewhat.

Edited by kahoy

4 to 8K a month

You'll find apartments in on nut and further away from nana/SC for that price. Nothing closer.

These are basic apartments with hot water and air con. Probably no wifi included. Can't recommend any myself because I'm paying 13k for a decent condo.

Try hipflat.

• Upvote 1

You'll find apartments in on nut and further away from nana/SC for that price. Nothing closer.

These are basic apartments with hot water and air con. Probably no wifi included. Can't recommend any myself because I'm paying 13k for a decent condo.

Try hipflat.

13k, is that near Nana/SC? and is it furnished with WIFI?

13k, is that near Nana/SC? and is it furnished with WIFI?

It's a 60 ฿ and 7 minute motorcy ride to Asoke, so yes to Soi Cowboy. However, not on the BTS line.

Furnished but initially not with wifi. I asked my housing agent to get it installed for me.

• Upvote 1

It's a 60 ฿ and 7 minute motorcy ride to Asoke, so yes to soi cowboy. However, not on the BTS line.

Furnished but initially not with wifi. I asked my housing agent to get it installed for me.

Neat, sounds like a steal. Do you still have the contact info for your agent? I'm looking to move to BKK for 6 months next year, god willing.

• 4 weeks later...

4 to 8K a month

Not gonna get you anywhere I'm afraid. Even at 8k per month you're not anything close to lower Sukhumvit. At the extremes of the BTS like Bearing/Udom Suk maybe, but they won't be the newest buildings.

You need around 10-12k for something decent in the on nut area.

• Upvote 1