New Year's Eve 2017

Hi, trying to go to Bangkok for New Years ,trying to stay at lebua hotel (on my bucket list) getting a tower club room with balcony ,and possibly joining their New Year's Eve party on the 62 floor , is their enough mongering in this area to keep me busy for 4- or 5 days ,before I move to the Landmark hotel , I know this area is like shooting fish in a barrel , but no experience whatsoever in lebua hotel area !! Thanks any and all info would be great , even suggestions on other places to watch fireworks for New Years , last year I did makati staying on b Burgos st ,was lots of fun !!

Lebua is located on Silom, so Patpong is not too far i guess.

I've stayed in the lebua a few times, got a towerclub room. Don't forget to choose for a riverview, way better than cityview :)

awsome thanks I was undecided about river or city view ,thanks for the tip ,the view for New Years fireworks will be better river view to I think , any tips for mongering in that immediate area out side hotel ? Did u do any ? Did u like hotel itself ? It's been on my things to do list for awhile lol !