4 or 5 star hotels with SMOKING allowed!

Hey all,

Newbie to BKK trying to firm out an incoming booking for October.

I just realized (thankfully beforehand) that many of these hotels seem to not allow smoking.  Going off what Expedia tells me.

Surely a 4 or 5 star hotel there would be an option to choose, yes?

Am I wrong?  Is Bangkok heavy on no smoking laws?

Any advice would be great.  I am leaning more toward MP's and BJ bars, but will make a few trips to Cowboy or Nana, so I'm trying to find a spot in the middle of it all.

Thanks!

The Westin has smoking and non smoking rooms.

Also for a cheaper option there is Four Points and aLoft.

All 3 it is best to book on their through their own web site - you get free WiFi and they have a best rate guarantee where if a cheaper rate is found on line let them know and if verified the beat it.

If booking one of them it is also best to look at the offers page as cheaper deals can be found.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

just finished reply post about same thing with balcony...after trying many rooms and few trips back setting of smoke alarm in SMOKING room at Aloft hotel--security beating on door and 2 mins from whole hotel evacuation  lol- i gotta say man ,u NEED room with balcony...makes soooo much better and easier breath and no worrys bout alarms  :ph34r:   especially comes in handy if u have visitor who doesnt smoke...u can just pop out on balcony..around the nana area u got pachara suites and i have been using fraser suites at end of soi 11 both good locations...pachara is right near nana and fraser has ST hotel next door if u need..and better breakfast  

• 1 month later...