Guest friendly hotel with fitness centre

Hey lev, as it stands, it's around £350 (6 nights). However, since I'm not sure if that budget is enough, I'm always happy to increase that. I'm looking for a luxury place but has no issues with bringing girls back. Last time I stayed at majestic near NEP.

I've always thought of majestic grande being quite outdated, not sure why.. How's your experience with them been?

It's not outdated at all. Good rooms, great service. Never visited their gym tho.

You can also stay at Majestic Suites and use the gym at Majestic Grande. You'll have to ask for a voucher at the reception.

It's not outdated at all. Good rooms, great service. Never visited their gym tho.

You can also stay at Majestic Suites and use the gym at Majestic Grande. You'll have to ask for a voucher at the reception.

Would you say the rooms are better than majestic? I stayed at majestic on my first trip and had no idea that I could use majestic grandes gym!! Too busy mongering Haha!

Aloft on Soi 11 has a small fitness center/gym.  It is not very good, but the hotel is modern/up to date.

if you are willing/able to up your budget a bit, you might want to look at the new Sofitel on Sukhumvit..around Soi 13, right after Thermae.  I stayed there in April...got a great rate on booking.com

fantastic gym, great pool, great rooms and guest friendly, no hassle, etc

I have also stayed at the Grand President on Soi 11.  Great pool, ok gym (old) but now the hotel kind of sucks, so i can not recommend it.

Would you say the rooms are better than majestic? I stayed at majestic on my first trip and had no idea that I could use majestic grandes gym!! Too busy mongering Haha!

The rooms in Majestic Suites might look a little bit outdated. The rooms in Majestic Grande are looking great. It's more expensive than Majestic Suites..but just have a look..it might be what you are looking for :)