Double One Hotel - Soi 11

I have my friend! It is guest friendly and the staff is welcoming. The hotel is in the same building as the Grand Swiss Sukhumvit 11, so it is a good location. Some of the rooms do not have windows, so I would check that before you book if you like to get out during a fire. The rooms are small, but the hotel is brand new and very clean. The bathroom is relatively large and practical. No pool. It is overall a basic, clean, and practical hotel in a good location.

I took this picture during my stay. As you clearly can see, it is a nice room. They have Pringles and Snickers in the minibar. And you can put your pants on the desk if you feel the need to take them off.

• Upvote 1

I took this picture during my stay. As you clearly can see, it is a nice room. They have Pringles and Snickers in the minibar. And you can put your pants on the desk if you feel the need to take them off.

Forget the hotel, tell me about that girl in picture. Everytime I open the photo, can't see past that girl. [emoji6] [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Forget the hotel, tell me about that girl in picture. Everytime I open the photo, can't see past that girl. [emoji6] [emoji6]

Yeah, she does look great! She left the bar for a Thai boy unfortunately. She even deleted her Line recently. Guess she had too many farangs on there. I look for her every time I´m in the bar, hoping for one more LT but I don´t expect to see her again.

Yeah, she does look great! She left the bar for a Thai boy unfortunately. She even deleted her Line recently. Guess she had too many farangs on there. I look for her every time I´m in the bar, hoping for one more LT but I don´t expect to see her again.

Oh man, just felt how it would have been. Had been in same situation where I met an outstanding girl and next trip, nowhere to be found. Hope you see her again [emoji106]

• 1 month later...

I'm there in July as well. 

Yes I saw freelancers all around soi 6, there's one out the front of Boots chemist. And plenty of other opportunities down Am plaza, massage alley. Oh and Climax nightclub. 

FL's at Nana hotel soi 6, also Thermae on Suk. 

Thanks for the info :) It is very helpful.

I have also booked Icheck Inn Nana on Soi 7/1 as a backup, as well as Mac Boutique Suites and iCheck inn Sukhumvit Soi 2, as back ups in case I feel like changing it up a little.

• 1 month later...

Stayed here twice during July 2016, Very simple room layout, functional, modern, small. But has everything you need. Close to the action and guest friendly. The price is right for what it is.