Eight Inn, Soi Eight, Bangkok

Eight Inn, soi eight , April 2010

I cannot give a positive recommendation. Good news is that it is very clean. I only stayed 3 nights and I am writing this the second day. The room has yet to be serviced (although there are now clean linens laying in the hall). Room has hardwired internet service that never blinked. Bad news is that there is nowhere to plug in the computer unless you disconnect the TV. As I do not watch TV that was not a problem. There is no in room safe. I reserved a Deluxe room and got a two twins. The balcony amounts to a ledge with some flower pots on it. The bathroom is a stange arrangement where one walks through the shower to get to the toilet and sink. There is a frost glass between the sleeping area and the bathroom … behind is the sink. AC work well (but of course only runs when you are in the room … thus the room is an oven when you walk in). Do not know about guest charges as I would not bring a BG back without an in room safe so it is a mute point. Staff (about 3 I think) has some English.

Excellent location but poor execution.

Personally I am going up market.

eight_inn_000.jpg

eight_inn_001.jpg

eight_inn_002.jpg

Thanks for the review. As soon as a I saw your pic of the twin bed, I thought "how are you going to monger on that?" :) I was going to possibly book this hotel, but now probably will not. I appreciate that you took the time to tell us about your experience.