Which hotel

Hey

It's me again !! Lol I don't know which hotel should I take can you help me with some recommendations ? And explain why ?

Just two thing I need a good internet connection and swimming pool !! ????

My budget will be 1500€ for ten days but if it less I will happy because more money for the girls!! My trip will be only for the sex !!! Hahahaha

Thanks

I personally stay at a place walled Waterford. It's at onnut soi 50, it's a bit out of the way of the action which means I don't spend as much there.

Nice and quiet, decent pool and well for the use of the Internet I used it was alright.

Know it cost about £15 a night for a standard room which is a little small or the bigger room is about £19 a night.

Many hotels to suit many budgets and requirements in BKK :)

I like the SPG group of properties - aLoft, Four Points, Westin, Sheraton etc.

A quick look at spg.com on a random date late April for 10 days shows aLoft available from 60 Euro (Tax not included - something to be aware of) and the others I mentioned at or under your budget on the dates I selected.

They also have a SPG Hot Escapes website where specials come up every Wednesday night until Saturday night for stays within 6 weeks.

Also all currently have a stay 3 pay 2 deal where pricing is lower than any pre paid rate on their website, you can find it under clicking the hotel name and then offers.

aLoft in Soi 11 is near all the action in Soi 11 and a 10 minute walk from Nana Plaza, and a bit more to Soi Cowboy.

Four Points in Soi 15 and a little closer to Soi Cowboy.

The Westin is opposite Terminal 21 and virtually a stone throw from Soi Cowboy as is Sheraton.

All the above have been guest friendly for me.

Four Points, Westin and Sheraton I have gone straight to the room with 2 "guests" before without issue.

Edited by mrfreeze