I had an emergency and had to come up to Bangkok for a couple days. With that in mind I wanted to keep things inexpensive so I browsed Agoda using their sort by price options and started checking Silom and Sathorn. I decided to go really cheap and picked the Heritage Sathorn Hotel on Sathorn Soi 13 quite a bit past Patpong and Saladang which I didn't really care much for on this occasion. Just a clean cheap room and this turned out to be perfect although the TV sucks but I wasn't at the hotel to watch TV. 

The WIFI was super fast at 10 Mbps down 5 up and the room itself is rather large. The rooms are a bit dated but for all in 1,100 Baht which includes an All You Can Eat breakfaast from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM at the Sathorn Residences right down the street. They give you a free coupon upon checkin. Have a look at the photos and it's totally 1980's style but very clean and the air con works very well too.

DSC01181.JPG

DSC01182.JPG

DSC01183.JPG

DSC01184.JPG

DSC01185.JPG

DSC01187.JPG

I may or may not stay here again as it's really not close to anything but you can take a bus for 5 baht and get to Convent Road and head to Patpong from there. 

DSC01186.JPG

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...