Hotel Aloft Soi 11 guest-friendly?

Hi, just wondering if anybody has experience of staying at Hotel Aloft on Soi 11 and whether it is guest-friendly?

I stayed at the Ibis on Soi 4 for my first visit at Christmas. It had a great location and was cheap, but I quite like the look of the rooftop bar/pool at Aloft for when I'm back in May.

Any feedback or experiences gratefully received!

Yes no problem at Aloft taking a "guest" back.

The first time I stayed I had the girl leave ID at reception and she picked it up from security the next morning.

After that I stayed a couple of other times and never bothered, I had seen the girl multiple times before.

Another hotel to check out is Four Points in Soi 15.

Little bit of a walk away from all the action but I prefer it over the Aloft.

The beds at the Aloft are too hard for me and some of the rooms smell a bit musky / damp but the location is good.

Four Points beds are slightly softer and the rooms have a deep bath - nice for bath time fun ;)

They also have a rooftop pool / bar and have pool parties etc. - there is one there this Saturday.

Only issue I had was one trip I had a room directly under and the party continued until 2am and I could hear it.

Good rates can be found for either property at the SPG Hot Escapes website every Wednesday night to Saturday - can only book up to 6 weeks out though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I stayed a couple of nights with the wife 2 weeks, ago. Didnt make it to the gym has the jet lag and hangover killed me. From my observations the gym is very guest friendly. No id taken. Lifts have a key card so you have to accompany any guests beyond the lobby area. Levels disco in the place was ok. Packed to the rafters like a meet market and lots of asian tourist so was quite hard if not impossible in my short 30 minutes of a visit to spot who the free lancers were. Some very hot Chinese, South Korean, Asian American girls. There was free lancers there no doubt much i much preferred the old type of disco like Climax where 90% of the girls will go. O headed to Hillary 2 on soi4 twice. Was busy both nights but nowhere close the amount of girls that Climax pulled in.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Usually when I come back to this hotel there is no staff even around, thats happened more often than seeing actual staff at the desk. I am curious if I bring back two girls will they try and hit me with a fee if I am unlucky to encounter some staff at 2am

Edited by emulric

• 2 weeks later...