Crystal Suites Suvarnabhumi Airport Includes Free Airport Transfer

Bangkok hotel near the airport with free shuttle transfer

I recently stayed a night in Bangkok on my way back to the Philippines and decided to stay out by the airport. So I went on Agoda and came across the Crystal Suites Suvarnabhumi Airport hotel which is on Lad Krapang Soi 24 about 5 minutes drives from the Airport Link. I actually took a van from Pattaya for only 100 baht and instead of stopping at Victory Monument I asked the driver to drop me off at the airport link, in specific the Lad Krapang terminal stop. 

From there I took a taxi to the Crystal Suites for only 60 baht. The meter said 51 but I gave him the rest. The rooms are very clean and it only cost me $52 USD all in which also included an all you can eat breakfast buffet and free airport shuttle transfer. This is a perfect hotel if you want to stay out by the airport and have an early flight the next day. The terminal transfer takes about 10 minutes to get to the airport so it's really close. 

I didn't want to wait for a single bed room so I took what was available as I just wanted to relax. This hotel ended up being perfect for my needs of being close to the airport along with a free ride getting there.

Here are some photos:

Crystal Suites Bangkok 1.jpg

Crystal Suites Bangkok 2.jpg

Crystal Suites Bangkok 3.jpg

Crystal Suites Bangkok 4.jpg

Crystal Suites Bangkok 5.jpg

Crystal Suites Bangkok 6.jpg

Crystal Suites Bangkok 7.jpg

Crystal Suites Bangkok 8.jpg

Crystal Suites Bangkok 9.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the review, looks a nice hotel. ]

Does it have a bar lol?

Yes there's a bar along with a nice dining room. The bar has everything you need along with gourmet coffees if you are into that. Prices are very affordable. They seemed to have a lot of Chinese. The only draw back is the TV channels are not for English speaking people but I didn't care as was on my computer.

Yes there's a bar along with a nice dining room. The bar has everything you need along with gourmet coffees if you are into that. Prices are very affordable. They seemed to have a lot of Chinese. The only draw back is the TV channels are not for English speaking people but I didn't care as was on my computer.

Ok thanks again mate, sounds good.

Ok thanks again mate, sounds good.

Not problem mate. We'll worth the price of admission of you are looking for hotel that has an airport shuttle service to the airport. I believe it leaves every 20 minutes or something. I asked the front desk girl and she said they leave when the bus is either full or every 20 minutes. The have like 3 or 4 large vehicles that I saw.

• Upvote 1