Addicts Meet Fri 23 Apr 8:30pm

Meeting Friday 23rd of April at 8:30 pm at Erotica Pool House.

I haven't had the time to find a better/easier place to meet so we will do the same location as the last one

Erotica - Pool House is located down Sukhumvit Soi 4 in the Nana Entertainment Plaza. Once you walk into the plaza you will climb up the staircase that is to your left and you will see it straight ahead on the 2nd floor. Do not confuse it with the Erotica that is above it. Erotica Pool House is a GoGo with 2 pool tables.

All are welcome to attend. See you there!

Shit!! I just now noticed that you have been having these meetings. I hope to make it along to one soon, not sure if I can make it this friday though. What time does it normally finish? I've never seen this erotica gogo place before either, I better check it out too.

Edited by TrueScot

Hope to see you there. Not many responses to this thread yet or the one over on P-Addicts. Personal responses have been good for the Friday meeting but nobody is confirming online.....If this meet is anything like the last one you do not want to miss it.

Shit!! I just now noticed that you have been having these meetings. I hope to make it along to one soon, not sure if I can make it this friday though. What time does it normally finish? I've never seen this erotica gogo place before either, I better check it out too.

Just to add..

We do not stay at the same place all night. We'll start at Erotica because it's an easy place to meet, it won't be crowded, and there's cheap beer for those who like cheap beer. We'll hang there for about 1:15-1:30 to make sure that everyone who's coming has arrived and then move on to a few more spots in Nana. From Nana we'll hit Soi Cowboy and then off to where ever the night takes us.

rowyco - Looking forward to seeing you again. That guy was most definitely not the last man standing

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys, first post here on BA, regular on PA.

I'll try and make it for sure, arrive on the 22nd then down to Patts on the 25th so this is good timing for me. Always happy to meet some good peeps and partake in some debauchery with them :D

Looking forward to hooking up with you guys, see you then

Cheers

GeeMan

Hey guys, first post here on BA, regular on PA.

I'll try and make it for sure, arrive on the 22nd then down to Patts on the 25th so this is good timing for me. Always happy to meet some good peeps and partake in some debauchery with them :D

Looking forward to hooking up with you guys, see you then

Cheers

GeeMan

Hi GeeMan !

It was the 23rd of april... :blink:

Cheers :D

Hi GeeMan !

It was the 23rd of april... :blink:

Cheers :D

Crap, missed that one. Boy, you Bangkok boys sure don't get out much :rolleyes:

Never mind, it's the thought that counts

Peace