Sukhumvit solo soi 2

Has anyone stayes in this hotel? The last thing I could find posted on this hotel was over 2 years ago with nothing really said about it. I really should have done something research before hand but I booked this for 2 weeks. Mainly I'm wondering if it's girl friendly for my mongering and how nice the rooms are? Any help on this will be much appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone stayes in this hotel? The last thing I could find posted on this hotel was over 2 years ago with nothing really said about it. I really should have done something research before hand but I booked this for 2 weeks. Mainly I'm wondering if it's girl friendly for my mongering and how nice the rooms are? Any help on this will be much appreciated.

I´m sorry no one has replied yet. I have considered the hotel a few times, but always concluded that there was a better deal somewhere else. Location is good and from what I have read it is guest friendly. My impression is that the rooms are small but that the hotel in general is very clean. It is not really my style. In my view, it looks like a soulless european airport hotel.

Edited by Hermansen

• 2 months later...

I don't know if you've already been on your trip but yes it is guest friendly. Have stayed there on 2 trips. Sometimes they ask for the girls ID but not always. They usually call your room when she is leaving as well.

I really like this hotel and its now my top choice in BKK. Rooms are not massive but are very modern and clean. Staff are always very friendly. Rooftop bar upstairs is reasonably priced and a great place to chill out. One of the best things about this hotel is that Soi 2 is really quiet at night in comparison to Soi 4, yet is only a couple minutes walk away (unless you're dodging the Ladyboys at the Rajah! :P). When checking out on my first stay, they gave a card for 10% discount for return customers if you book through their website. Works out considerably cheaper than booking through Agoda etc.

Have a good trip!

The hotel was very nice and the staff was extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with. The only thing is that they only allow 1 guest at a time. Other than that I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• 3 weeks later...

The hotel was very nice and the staff was extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with. The only thing is that they only allow 1 guest at a time. Other than that I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

I wonder if it would be possible to bypass this rule with a small cash incentive?  ^_^ . May give it a shot next month! Will report back my findings if I do.

• 3 weeks later...

Silly question, but is it easy to cut through soi 2 to soi 4 where the action is, and how easy? is there like multiple ways or just 1 particular way?

Dumb I know, I even tried google earthing it but could it get anything definitive.

Silly question, but is it easy to cut through soi 2 to soi 4 where the action is, and how easy? is there like multiple ways or just 1 particular way?

Dumb I know, I even tried google earthing it but could it get anything definitive.

From front door of Majestic Grande walk across Soi 2 past Annies into Rajah parking lot. This lot borders Soi 2 and 4. It is a direct shot from door to 4. 

Edited by Viandefraich