Storing luggage while traveling

bob_ny

I'm going to be traveling from Bangkok to Chiang Mai and the flight has a 15 kg limit for baggage.

I was wondering if anyone has used some baggage storage service in Bangkok before.

Perhaps even an alternative way of leaving behind some unnecessary things or souvenirs I won't be needing in Chiang Mai but will want for my return home.

Try your current hotel for starters. Not sure how it goes at better places but back in my backpacker days it was common for places to have left luggage lockup room and you paid by the day or the week.

Try your current hotel for starters. Not sure how it goes at better places but back in my backpacker days it was common for places to have left luggage lockup room and you paid by the day or the week.

Thanks for that. I will be checking them out. I'll also ask at the hotel I'll be coming back to from chiang mai.

• 2 months later...

I have left my luggage at hotels multiple times & have never had any issues. It also doesn't cost anything in comparison to baggage storage.

Just lock your bag, its easy to break open the zipper on a suitcase so the lock is really just keeping the honest honest.