LINE - Should we start a group?

Hey guys, I post on the Pattaya forum and noticed they have a LINE group.  Since I'm coming to LOS, I decided to join it.  Thought I'm not there yet, I can already see how this is a fantastic tool for connecting people who what to go out together. 

Do you guys think it would good to do this?  I don't think I should run the LINE group, since I don't live in BKK.  I was thinking a local would be more suited for that.  As soon as I leave, I won't be in the group since none of the messages will apply to me.

I'm pretty sure following their model would be best.  You know, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. 

I copied this from the LINE thread there:

Purpose

LINE (Smartphone app) for members on the ground in Pattaya to exchange locations and meet up points in real time.

Example

"Hey guys heading to Skybar at 6pm for a beer if anyone's about and fancies a beer?" .

How to join

No longer accepting invites, you must use the QR code to join through your LINE app.

Tips

1. Turn chat notifications off for the group or the entire app.
  2. Be cautious about sharing pics.
  3. Once your trip is complete jump out of the group to free up space.
  4. Get involved, introduce yourself and your travel plans. Don't just observe.

Rules

1. If you want to add a mate, send him the QR code. Don't invite him. Unaccepted invites clog the group.
  2. If you're not there, chat as much as you like - But keep it to a minimum during Pattaya evening hours 6pm - 6am. This stops the chat feed being clogged up for those who are there at the time.
  3. Don't be negative or a dickhead.

A Line group was already started here:

http://www.bangkok-addicts.com/forum/topic/5611-line-group-for-on-the-ground-members/

It was originally in the December roll call thread. I have since moved it to it's own thread and pinned it.

Thank you, Rowy.  I will check it out.

Seems like a lot of new people have joined the group in the 3 days I've been part of it. I think these groups will always be changing, depending on the time of year and who's in town. 

Pattaya does seem like it has more of the soi 6 gogo bar owners on there being friendly and trying to get people out to party.