Heaven @ Four

I read many review of this hotel in various websites. Generally the reviews were good. But there are some complains about noise because it is located at the heart of many part places.

Maybe those who have stayed in this hotel can share your experience regarding noise level.

the only noise I had a problem with in May was the construction going on in the hotel next door. One morning they started with a jackhammer at 7:00am. The street noise wasn't bad but you can hear some if you have a room that is at the front wall of the building. Iwas out late most nights then with the girl for longer so being up late cut down the noise.

Oddly .... One of their links cites 'room and rates' but there are no rates posted on the site itself.

I booked for my first few nights on agoda so not really sure. I used the web site to look over the place. I did show up at the door for my last couple of nights and got a superior room for 3000bht for two nights. I would think you would get the price from there web site if you did the booking but would not want to go through all that to get prices. I would suggest e-mailing them to ask about rates and then compare them to Agoda.

I spent 5 nights there last month between my flights to Indonesia, Philippines and Phuket...So i checked in 4 times at that hotel...

Very close to Nana Plaza and the room was ok...Wifi worked well too...The only bad thing : The Magnetic card problem as someone already said, it didn't work everytime and i had to go back downstairs to ask the reception to fix it...

• 1 month later...

How convenient is this location ? Is it close to the transit system and all the night activities ?

I think the location is great. It really depends on how far you are willing to walk. You are as close to Nana as you want to be so it easy to walk to and yet you do not get noise from there or any of the close bars if you are in early. I at least had little problem with street noise when in a street side room. I think it is an easy walk to Nana and a couple of streets down you are at the bts station.

• 7 months later...

Stayed at Heaven two times last month.

Pros;

Reasonable price (first time around 1600, next time 1400)

Good location, 3-4 mins walk to Nana Plaza, also very close to the sky train

Free fast Wifi

Clean enough

Cons,

No pool

fairly small rooms (sure there are bigger suites to the rooms I stayed at)

I would stay there again, and have no problem recommending it.

stayed the first few nights here on my last trip and got in very late and they had given away my room. I got upgraded to the executive suite. It was large but I would never pay the extra for it. I like this place but as you say there are some cons. Here are a couple of pics of the suite.

DSCN2053 (640x480).jpg

DSCN2054 (640x480).jpg

DSCN2055 (640x480).jpg

DSCN2056 (640x480).jpg

DSCN2058 (640x480).jpg

• 10 months later...