the cathouse nana

Sometime in life we just like to seat and have a quiet beer, but always know we will be hassled for ladydrinks. Not any more. The cathouse on the 2nd floor of nana next door to Spankys is a real no hassle bar. Up the stairs and turn 90 degrees left. it's then 10 paces on your right.

The girls are not allowed to ask for a drink. We can buy them one which i may hasten to add i do but they will never ask you.

god i was shocked the first time i went in. Also try and sit on the balcony which over looks the nana car park. It gives you a great view of the freelancers and labyboys.

Edited by Montien

Been there myself and can vouch for what you say. Met a nice 18 yr old cutie called Pee there for a couple of short-times back in 2006. Great memories!

• 1 month later...

Montien,

Thanks for the info. I havent been to nana for ages (except the morning/night bar to play pool) and just been focusing on Cowboy.

I will have to go and have a look at this bar - will be a nice change to not get hassled for LD's.

Edited by craig

The Cathouse used to have a great reputation.

Then it changed ownership and it went downhill very fast as they pulled the "drink as much as you can" Happy Hour.

Good to hear its better again as I always enjoyed sitting there.

Can see some reviews here Cathouse Nana Plaza - might be worth saying there that its improved again :)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...