Which hotel/location to stay for a 2nd timer for nightlife?

Dear Friends

I plan to stay 3 nights in bkk from 15-17 Oct. Last time I stayed on Nana plaza road and i didnt like it much (I was discriminated because I am half indian hald singaporean - basically brown). I like nightlife and stuff but not too much of in-the-face girl scene. Which area location should I look for for my hotel? Ratchadapisek? Somewhere else in Sukhumvit? Some place else, which place and what are some recommended hotel around 1000 bht per night - Guest Friendly ofcourse with no extra fees.

Also, I am going to try some massage parlours like Lords, Copa Cabana, Colonze 2, Nataree. Should I stay closer to these (Ratchadapisek) or these can be reached easily and quickly?

Thank you for your help and guidance.

there are a few hotels within your budget in soi 7/1 (soi of Eden and Dr,BJ. 50metres to the foot of the stairs to BTS Nana. friendly enough area and minutes to the action. Sorry I cant give you a hotel name as there has been a revamp in that soi and many of the refurbished hotels have changed their names. The ones that I knew of were named World Inn, Star Inn and Max something. I/m sure others can be more helpful with names.

• Upvote 1