Cambodia vs Bangkok - Girl Scene

charmingguy

Hi Friends

I am from Singapore. I have been to BKK, Pattaya last year and it was good. I am planning a week long trip starting October 15 to 

either Vietnam OR  Pattaya/BKK again. My main motive is girls, nightlife and P4P (not necessarily super cheap sex). Questions:

1. How is the weather in Vietnam during that time?
  2. How is the girl scene in Vietnam compared to BKK? Can I easily get LT girl to my hotel there or is it very difficult? Pattaya was very easy.
  3. If it is difficult, I will skip Vietnam altogether and directly go to BKK/Pattaya. I am thinking why again go to a place where I have been already last year - BKK that is, if there is easy availability of girls for ST/LT to take to my hotel in Vietnam

Appreciate that you are not going to Thailand, but to answer your question.

1. Weather is variable depending where you stay in Vietnam. But for P4P, HCMC is way better than Hanoi.

2. HCMC is the best place, but you need to be very careful with choice of hotel. Check out a girl friendly website to get more info.

3. bar scene is nothing like Thailand. Only in a few places and behind a closed door. It does not compare with Thailand, but you can still have a very good trip

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

Appreciate that you are not going to Thailand, but to answer your question.

1. Weather is variable depending where you stay in Vietnam. But for P4P, HCMC is way better than Hanoi.

2. HCMC is the best place, but you need to be very careful with choice of hotel. Check out a girl friendly website to get more info.

3. bar scene is nothing like Thailand. Only in a few places and behind a closed door. It does not compare with Thailand, but you can still have a very good trip

nice  info