Best hotel for nana/Thermae/climax

Bangkok Sofitel Sukhumvit.1 minute walk to Thermae. 5 minutes walk to Climax. About 10 minutes to 15 minutes walk to Nana (depends on how fast you walk). Very nice 5 star hotel and no joiner fee.

Edited by wtko3888
  • Upvote 1

The Sofitel is nice and very close to Thermae. In the Soi 4 (Nana) to Soi 11 area there are a lot of good options. 

I can recommend the following in different price ranges, all with no joiner fee.

As recommended by wtko3888, Sofitel, 5 stars, right next to Thermae, nice hotel with an great pool.

Grand Swiss Hotel, 4 stars, on Soi 11, with pool, 3 min walk to Thermae and Climax, 10 to Nana Plaza.

Majestic Suite Hotel, 3 stars right by Soi 4, closer to Nana Plaza than the others, no pool but you can use the pool at Majestic Grande, 10 min walk to Climax and Thermae, 1 min to Nana Plaza.

Double One, 3 stars, on Soi 11, right next to Grand Swiss Hotel, new hotel and very clean, no pool.

Check out City Lodge. I have never stayed there, but I hear it's good location and value.

Edited by Hermansen

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed at the ambassador hotel. And climax is in the basement car park. I had lot of fun picking up from there and taking the internal access for hotel guests.

I did the same, Ambassador Hotel isn't a bad hotel (As long as you stay in the Tower). And I'm assuming when you say "internal access" you're talking about that spiral stair case from the lobby to the entrance of climax?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have stayed at the Dynasty Inn Soi 4 very close to Nana 3 times and can recommend it. Unless your Asian I wouldn't bother with Thermite. I stopped in there last trip lots of girls around the outside full of Asian men. I was there for 2 drinks and not being Asian they wouldn't even look at me.