Majestic Suites balcony?

stayed there before, good hotel, just around the corner from the action :D

No balconies, you can't open a window or whatsoever.

All Majestic Suites rooms does not have balconies..... but those rooms facing the main road from Nana have double slider window panels and the end portion can be opened for ventilation if you want to smoke. Of course if you open them then you get the noise from the traffic coming in.

Thanks guys.

Will probably stick with Majestic Suites in that case.

Just trying to finalise dates for my trip direct flights from London Heathrow before 18th August are about £900 and I usually pay £600 Hoping to get to bangkok around the 20th August for a few days before a week or so in Pattaya.

Any good tips of bars to visit close to majestic suites? Thanks

I stayed both at Majestic Suites and Majestic Grande.

Majestic Suites is a 3 star hotel, Majestic Grande is a 4 star hotel.

You can see the difference in the rooms and lobby very well, Majestic Grande is much better in my opinion.

Ofcourse there is a difference in price, let's say Majestic Suites is 20 euros cheaper than Majestic Grande.

I booked Majestic Grande for my next stay in bkk for 26 nights :P

Majestic Suites is just around the corner of Nana Plaza, Majestic Grande is near Annies.

So both very close to Nana Plaza.

Lot's of bars around there.

If you book a single, and you are thinking about bringing a lady, that's not a smart idea.

Better go for the double :)

Edited by outlandz
  • Upvote 1

Ive always booked a single in Majestic Suites. Smaller than the double room but it still has a double bed and never any problem bringing a lady or two back. Ive stayed jn both the suite's and the grande. Although the grande in easily the higher star the Suites is not shabby and location location location. Also you can use the leisure facilities in the Grande if you wish.

Edited by Irishfella

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...